Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Bazaar at Haircut Hangout in downtown Hollywood

I sell some other softies over at a great little boutique children's hair salon in downtown Hollywood.  But, ever since putting my plush into that store, the owner has been excited about the Kids Creatures that I do.  So, because of them, I got an invite to be a vendor at their Holiday Bazaar.  The bazaar is being hosted by a super talented photographer Courtney Ortiz and Haircut Hangout.  They are going to raise some money and collect some toys for Team up for Toys for the Joe Dimaggio Children's Hospital here in Hollywood.  The event is only 2 short hours of shopping and fun so make sure to put it on your calendar. 
Thursday, December 16, 2010 from 6 to 8pm
I've created a facebook event so if you'd like to go in and click that you'll be attending and then invite your friends... that would rock!

If you would like a Kid's Creature created from your child's drawing, you'll find information here. I've got a facebook page too, if you'd share with your friends, that would be fantastic!  Thanks - 

No comments:

Post a Comment